niggles

22 posts in this topic

The buzz is a warning that you have departed from your lane. It's a safety feature which can be turned off. As for the tailgate, the Kadjar doesn't have automatic walk away locking. Lock the tailgate by pressing the button on the outside door handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The music dulls for the buzz ... The buzz can be increased in sound ...or decreased ... It works when you go over the lane lines WITHOUT indicating ...and above a certain speed .

The buzz is a warning that you have departed from your lane. It's a safety feature which can be turned off. As for the tailgate, the Kadjar doesn't have automatic walk away locking. Lock the tailgate by pressing the button on the outside door handle.

there is a button on the tailgate no need to go to the door to lock

So on a bright sunny day, you press the small switch on the boot to lock the car, because it's bright you don't see the indicators flash, is it locked? To find out you have to walk around to the side of the car and check the doors, just another niggle....

When locking, make sure you press the button (door or tailgate) twice in reasonably quick succession. That operates the deadlocks and the indicators flash rapidly several times to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So on a bright sunny day, you press the small switch on the boot to lock the car, because it's bright you don't see the indicators flash, is it locked? To find out you have to walk around to the side of the car and check the doors, just another niggle....

Sorry but that is a ridiculous post, what do you want a siren?

You can hear the click, but only when there is no other noises around, like car engines! You could press the button twice to activate the dead lock but again, on a bright day, it's not obviouse as the indicators are off to the side. What they could have done is to have made the fog light flash, as its high up on the tailgate and easy to see. I'm sure, I'm not the only one who checks, by pulling on the door handle, to see if it's locked?

Or fit the automatic wing mirror folding kit (see the "Auto folding mirrors are true!" thread).

This. Or even just visible lock indicators on the door sills or handles. The lock light on the dash is next to useless in daylight.

You can hear the click, but only when there is no other noises around, like car engines! You could press the button twice to activate the dead lock but again, on a bright day, it's not obviouse as the indicators are off to the side. What they could have done is to have made the fog light flash, as its high up on the tailgate and easy to see. I'm sure, I'm not the only one who checks, by pulling on the door handle, to see if it's locked?

You're not the only one , I do too . Of course it would have been better if it had the  " automatic  lock when leaving the car " function like my previous Renaults  ;)

I'm sure, I'm not the only one who checks, by pulling on the door handle, to see if it's locked?

If you lock the boot with the round button and then press the rectangular button immediately, it tells you the car is locked.