• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Sat. Nav. problem

11 posts in this topic

I HAVE A 161 KADJAR DYNAMIQUE S NAV LOVE THE CAR EXCEPT FOR A PROBLEM WITH THE SAT. NAV.

I CAN ENTER A DESTINATION, THE ROUTE IS SHOWN AND THE VOICE TELLS ME WHAT THE ROUTE NUMBERS ARE

HOWEVER WHEN I DRIVE OFF THE CAR CURSOR STAYS STATIONARY ON THE SCREEN AND THERE IS NO MAP MOVEMENT. I AM USED TO MOBILE SAT NAVS SO I WOULD HAVE SOME LITTLE EXPERENCE . AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG ?

Thanks guys for yere suggestions have tried all to no avail.

however something new to​​ think about after entering a destination etc.

on one side of the scree​n there is a circle going round and around with an arrow in the middle of this

circle, is this indicatin​g that I am not getting a signal, if so any solution.

Data sharing is "on" still trying to get it to work.

I now have the car booked in to the dealer for next Tuesday for them to check it out.

Thanks for the effort.

Just an update, Had the car in with the dealer this morning.

They tried to fix a route without success and they said they would have to take in into

the workshop. Back twenty minutes later sat. nav. working perfectly.

They told me the sat. nav. seemed to be stuck in a "loop" and what they did was disconnected

the battery for a short length of time, connected it back up again and everything worked perfectly

again. Kerry here we come.