• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

What do you think of the new Grand Scenic?

5 posts in this topic

The 2016 Geneva Motor Show in March saw Renault take the wraps off the All-New Scénic, a striking, compact MPV with pioneering proportions and, in an unprecedented move, 20-inch wheels as the standard fitment across the range. It is now the turn of the new Grand Scénic to break cover and extend the Scénic line-up.

The All-New Grand Scénic, a family vehicle par excellence, comes with either five or seven seats and features a fresh approach in term of its design, including:

Renault have released details of the new Grand Scenic:

http://motorforums.co.uk/blog/2016/05/24/new-renault-grand-scenic-the-details-have-been-released/

Somehow Espace scaled down to 75%, meaning not pretty... Not consistent... I am happy to get a Kadjar, it is more consistent... Only blame is that I do not cary as much of air in Kadjar like I would in GrandScenic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks pretty practical if a bit like a Espace clone as Robertp says . ......undecided

I am pretty sure that ACC (adptive cruise control) and keeping safetly distance can be implemented (enabled) right now on Kadjars with EAB (radar) system buil-in. It is just a matter of software and  hardware (and you have camera on windscreen and radar in engine department). I have a good friend who is specialized on VAG and if HW is present he can enable all safety features (which you did not paid for)... If you have Active Lane Assist he can enable adaptive cruise control, light assist, trafic sign recognition... 

So it is just a matter of disable/enable checkbox...