• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Would I buy another ?????
2 2

83 posts in this topic

I think you'll find the gap is the same on all the kadjars, it's designed that way, you'll also find the mirrors don't fold automatically either due to its design. I'm sure, they are no different to the ones in the showroom or those taken on test drives!

Designed that way ? That just doesn't make sense to make the plastic panels mm,s shorter than the metal panels.That to my eye is the problem ..which makes the gap look oversized.I honestly didn't see that in the showroom because I certainly would have raised an eyebrow. The mirrors were actually designed to fold automatically.. The wiring loom to make it happen was just left out.. Presumably for cost saving .. I would gladly pay for it , the part is available but I'm having a bit of trouble convincing Ruk to make it available to uk customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said Seiss .. iMO Complaints are to better a product and give the manufacturer a kick up the backside.. In all my gripes.. I have never ever said the KJ is a bad car.. I have said it needs improving especially on the build quality to make great. But people choose to latch on to certain aspects of my complaint and just completely miss the point but hey not everyone can read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'll find the gap is the same on all the kadjars, it's designed that way, you'll also find the mirrors don't fold automatically either due to its design. I'm sure, they are no different to the ones in the showroom or those taken on test drives!

Ok so it's designed to be an 8mm gap on the pax side and 13mm on the drivers side.. I've measured them.. Sorry but in my book that's a crap alignment of doors!

Thought you weren't answering...can't resist can you. Nice to see your chums are as active as ever.

Sorry to disappoint you Topocronic but I speak for myself when I say what I think of your trolling.. Because that's what it is. It is only MY opinion when I state something on this forum .. I'm not speaking for other members .. And you and others don't have to agree on who is a twat .. And who isn't!

pray to the KJ

Maybe it's topographics first car and he is overwhelmed by the whole experience

Don't be an arse, Twelfth, been driving for forty years in 3 continents and I know a good car when I drive one. 

Is there more than one Topographic on the site?

So people ganged upon Jactac............seems to me that is what is happening here. Perhaps that is OK because I like the car.

I am not a bully, but you and your friends seem to be.

"12 and still Love struck" Pissing myself laughing at that one, at least put some effort in trying to be funny.

Can everyone stop liking my posts ...it's giving some people an inferiority complex :P

Is it because you talk complete sense .. You don't troll and you give a balanced unbiased view of ownership ???

F**K No!

Do me a favour people check my posts and see if you think that I've bullied or abused anybody on this forum . If you can see evidence please  report me to macca so that he can excommunicate me . Unless , of course , having my own mind and opinion and a sense of humour  counts as bullying ...in which case I'm f****d

Read your own posts, don't bully then cry foul.

Unbelievable.

Yes .. You said it..you really are... Unbelievable ..

I just wondered if you are willing to post pictures of your unbelievably perfect KJ?? Just wondered ?? No plates ..just recognition that you have one that's all?