• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Black on car
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Funnily enough I was looking at mine yesterday and thought they looked a bit faded but blamed it on my eyesight.  Now that you have said this I will keep an eye on it.  Although alansig has a point about hand car washes etc I don't think it should make any difference what it's been washed with after four weeks.  If it's fading then that's substandard.

Going by your username do you have a titanium grey Kadjar?  I do as well so maybe there's a faulty batch out there on the day they did grey!  Unlikely but you never know.

As above, need to use a ph neutral shampoo or snowfoam.

I like STP Son of a gun for black trim. Currently using Supaguard Tyre and trim dressing. But Son of gun is much better IMO...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes leigho I do lol , yeah thanks guys I am going to take it back to dealer next week also my Bluetooth don't work with my s6 edge it shows up on screen but nothing works

No phone connection...that's a sound awfully familiar...roll on the May update to sort it....

No phone connection...that's a sound awfully familiar...roll on the May update to sort it....

May is only a few days away ....of course it depends on which year Renault are referring to  

May is only a few days away ....of course it depends on which year Renault are referring to

Soo true...lmao let's just say i am not holding my breath..

Hope so 20 odd grand car and won't accept a 500 quid phone takes the piss

It did work with my S6 perfectly for about 4hrs....then I got the Marshmallow update and that's when it all went a bit pear shaped...wish I hadn't of accepted the update as I would have still been fully functional...:(