• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Disappointed so far, anyone got similar issues.
4 4

55 posts in this topic

Tez    0

I finally managed to get my car seen by the garage after they cancelled my appointment twice and rescheduled, all the dealership said is that it's evident that all the problems originated at the factory during the build, they took more photographs and told me that they have sent them to the Renault france factory who in return have said that they are sending someone over to oversee the issues, the dealership said for me not to contact them as they will be in touch with me in due time when they have a date for the car to go back to be sorted, I can't help but feel that i'm being fobbed off.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

I finally managed to get my car seen by the garage after they cancelled my appointment twice and rescheduled, all the dealership said is that it's evident that all the problems originated at the factory during the build, they took more photographs and told me that they have sent them to the Renault france factory who in return have said that they are sending someone over to oversee the issues, the dealership said for me not to contact them as they will be in touch with me in due time when they have a date for the car to go back to be sorted, I can't help but feel that i'm being fobbed off.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Why would they send the details to the Renault France factory ? . The european  Kadjar are all built in Palencia, Spain 

On 09/07/2017 at 8:48 AM, barracuda1 said:

Hi, what was the outcome of this matter ?, been trying to find any other mention but cant see anything anywhere

Hi, are you asking about the initial start of the thread? 

If so the dealer bought back the car no issues, Renault UK apologised and was give £1000 towards a new Renault.

I bought a new Kadjar SNav auto via good deal Flame Red. The only issues I've had are with the Rlink2. The car is fine just not as refined advice it could be, some switches are in very strange places, i.e. Cruise/speed control heated seats... I love the car it's  really practical and I enjoy driving it. If I was to buy again with hindsight I would probably consider a Kia Sportage. Hope this answers your question? 🙂