• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

!st April Price Hike
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Went in to my dealer a couple of days ago, to find out where my car is & do I have a delivery date. Still no news!

However he went on to explain that as 1st April Renault is putting up the price across the range by £500, in his opinion "they are cashing in on its popularity"

According to leftlane.com, sales figures from last years Quater 4 seem pretty strong especially for a new car on the market placing 9th out of 29 places in it sector...with the sad old Koleos (by the sounds of it another reiteration of that is coming...WHY???) sitting back in 24th. But it also sits above some pretty strong competition like the Outlander, ASX, Tuscon, X trail.....the QQ is still leading the way in top place.

But according to the list it wont take much to surpass the RAV4, CX-5, Yeti in sales....and would be interested to see the sales for Q1, Q2 for this year.

They have likley let the KJ settle in to a stride. Now they have marked up the price they must be confident that teething issues and complaints from the initial units are being dealt with and coming to an end of which they have done well to keep out of mainstream media so not to damage the brand or the car. They will probably start making a bigger marketing drive soon for it I reckon.

It can't get away from its genetics being a QQ so the car has a massive pair of shoes to fill otherwise it will in to the category of the poor relation that no one wants..cause you might have well, just bought a QQ..

TBH the original Nicola from the old Clio adverts was talking about Renault should bring it back....it could be on the cards....Nicole Papa, where have you been?...and she still looks good too..

What's the big deal about illuminated window switches? The drivers one is illuminated, surely that's the important one? As a driver, I usually only ever need to open the drivers window.

Search illuminated switches on this forum and you'll find out. Let's not open this debate again..... Please *

Search illuminated switches on this forum and you'll find out. Let's not open this debate again..... Please *

In summary I think the point is that you'd expect a car like this to have a certain level of illumination. It doesn't e.g. Door switches, glove box and ambient lighting. My previous car did,a Pug 3008. Like you though, other than ambient lighting these things don't really bother me. if you research on the forum for some it's a big issue. Don't start getting into auto folding wing mirrors!

By the sounds of it, the Kadjar hard sell (now they have hiked the price) begins.....as i suspected....lol

http://www.am-online.com/news/car-manufacturer-news/2016/04/04/renault-kadjar-marketing-campaign-on-discovery-shows-its-adventurous-side 

http://press.renault.co.uk/pressRelease.aspx?articleId=a4995a84-8704-4c44-a036-b7ff8adccf9c 

Although the Kadjar Advert song, has to be one of the best : First Aid Kit - My Silver lining...

Just goes to show how far detached the decision makers are from the end user in their ability to solve problems and complaints.....as long as it's not in the press it didn't happen  :ph34r:

Exactly right...the Ostrich approach, head in sand