• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Auto lights ....silly question time ..
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hi all

Eventually got a delivery date of April 13th  on my Dynamique s Nav in Glacier White seems to all be real now after a few months waiting

Anyway a very silly question so apologies in advance !!!

in my sheltered life i have never had a car with Auto lights so the question being is

Do you leave them selected to Auto and let technology do its job or when you exit the car do you have to physically turn them off or just leave the selector in Auto and switch the car off ?

Again apologies for the silly question

Mark

One time when you will switch to manual, if you're a sensible driver, is during a storm or similar weather.  Although you have the daytime running lights you won't have any rear lights unless you turn them on as the auto light brains don't seem to detect it's got darker. 

One time when you will switch to manual, if you're a sensible driver, is during a storm or similar weather. Although you have the daytime running lights you won't have any rear lights unless you turn them on as the auto light brains don't seem to detect it's got darker.

That's a good point actually, sometimes you have to intervene in of lighting conditions but rarely so

And remember you set lights to auto, I got in the other night , not often in MY car when it's dark... Was looking for the switch to turn on the head lights.... Always in different places in different cars.... Then suddenly remember .... They on auto!