• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

My 16 plate black Signature.
3 3

14 posts in this topic

Saw a Black sig nav today and was going to flash, then realised I was in my car not the Kadjar!

Though you were going to say , was going to FLASH but realised I wasn't in my car ..

I have a Black Bose Kadjar. My only problem is that is stays looking good until I meet the first truck comeing in the opposire direction. Usually about 5mins after I've washed it!

Experience should have taught me over the year that the easiest car to keep looking clean is actually a white one.

3 hours ago, RTFishall said:

I have a Black Bose Kadjar. My only problem is that is stays looking good until I meet the first truck comeing in the opposire direction. Usually about 5mins after I've washed it!

Experience should have taught me over the year that the easiest car to keep looking clean is actually a white one.

I had a white car once...........but only once. I suppose there were some days it looked clean, but generally it was a pain - especially in winter.

12 hours ago, MikeB said:

I had a white car once...........but only once. I suppose there were some days it looked clean, but generally it was a pain - especially in winter.

Most road dirt is a light grey colour and certainly shows up more on black than white.  In my opinion the best colour to not show the dirt is metallic grey.

On 17/01/2017 at 10:58 AM, ulfire said:

Cosmos Blue didn't show the dirt much either

I have brown, doesn't show dirt either.

Ahh, damn. Sorry it was originally red, and the mud and dirt covering it no longer shows the red :huh: