• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Keycard
3 3

48 posts in this topic

In the photos of the Kadjar I've seen a white keycard, I now know it's a cover has anyone seen them or managed to buy one can't find anything on the Renault accessories page and the only one I've seen is on fleabay in Germany for £43.19 sorry if this has been posted before.post-113-0-79317000-1458076268_thumb.jpegpost-113-0-34262100-1458076284_thumb.pngpost-113-0-10498700-1458076429_thumb.jpeg

Boxer Dog on here does hand stitched leather stallion ones which he makes at Major Oak heritage crafts , they take 3 hours to make but are without doubt the best leather work I have ever seen!. He`s making me a hand crafted wallet as well now

Boxer Dog on here does hand stitched leather stallion ones which he makes at Major Oak heritage crafts , they take 3 hours to make but are without doubt the best leather work I have ever seen!. He`s making me a hand crafted wallet as well now

is there any chance of sending me a picture of it please

Is Boxer Dog still around the forums? His holder looks great, wondering if he's still selling them.

He is still selling them and has sold quite a few on here , he just is more discreet pm him ,they are £23.47 but are real leather not fake and was producing them first

He is still selling them and has sold quite a few on here , he just is more discreet pm him ,they are £23.47 but are real leather not fake and was producing them first

Ooo real leather double the price and what's wrong advertising it when Renault don't officially make one.. Sounds a bit sour grapes to me.. Keep it going Manns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please keep it friendly regarding the key card holders, both members are equally free to sell them here on the forum (Even though many forums would not allow it) mainly because they are required for the kadjar key cards, 

There is a market for both, as with everything in life some people prefer lower prices and some prefer higher quality, each to their own.

BoxerDog has been in touch and is getting some information together along with some pictures and I will be allowing both members to advertise them alongside each other with no favouritism, that said I believe Renault do visit the RKF from time to time and if they raise an issue with the logo use we may have to revisit this.

I will also shortly be moving these threads to a new dedicated marketplace area where members will be able to make their choices from the available items.

Cheers, Andy

Am still getting over..... "some prefer cheaper prices some prefer HIGHER QUALITY "

I can only go by the photo of the leather version and I have one of yours in my hand and, to be honest, I think the leather one does look higher quality.  I think Macca's comment is perfectly reasonable as have some of the others that you haven't been too happy about.  I am happy with the one I bought from you, as are others, but please stop being so defensive when someone makes the slightest negative comment towards your product.   

Funny , asked to keep it friendly when another thread is really kicking off with the spy from Renault calling people morons...

Am still getting over..... "some prefer cheaper prices some prefer HIGHER QUALITY "

Sorry if I have offended Manns, I was actually referring to the materials used, not the actual finished products, leather is usually regarded as of a 'higher quality' than vinyl as far as I am aware but as you have proven members are extremely happy with their purchases from you, so all's good 

My fault I should have explained better in my post, I also take your point about the other thread, I will address that too but surely you want to keep it friendly anyway otherwise all selling on the forum would just end up being banned as it is on most forums.

Andy

Ooo real leather double the price and what's wrong advertising it when Renault don't officially make one.. Sounds a bit sour grapes to me.. Keep it going Manns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes there still is original keycard wallet available: http://renaultkadjarforum.co.uk/topic/233-kadjar-key-fob/?p=2053

I have an original. If UK dealer don't offer it, you can buy it for eg from here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Keycard-Hulle-Renault-Kadjar-/281921261806?hash=item41a3d110ee:g:FLIAAOSwzhVWqe2h   or little cheaper from some webstores.

When i picked up my car on tuesday the dealer said he had a load of key fobs but give them to people at the launch.. I thought it would have been better to get one when you bought the car