• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Textile premium floor mats
1 1

27 posts in this topic

What is the difference between textile Floor Mat Set Premium Kadjar 8201569371 and Floor Mat Set Premium Kadjar Bose 8201569383? The price is same. Is it just the other ones have text "KADJAR" and the other ones "BOSE"? Couldn't find picture of Bose Premium floor mat set.

My Signature came with textile mats with a Kadjar label, should they have been a different type with a Bose label. Interested to see what you get tomorrow Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Signature came with textile mats with a Kadjar label, should they have been a different type with a Bose label. Interested to see what you get tomorrow Andrew.

Are they still Premium but with "Kadjar" label? There are Comfort mats labeled "Kadjar" or "Bose", and Premium mats labeled "Kadjar" or "Bose".

https://youtu.be/OEH_bJM9bYw?t=1m55s

In German forum they have reported broken Premium mats (hole in the mat under the gas foot) after just only few thousand kilometers of driving. Doesn't sound very "premium" to me. Wonder if the Comfort mats are more durable. Maybe the rubber mats are best but not so nice looking.

Comfort mats here as well.  Same as BigJim in that I have a Signature but the mats says Kadjar and not Bose which I prefer as I hate all of the Bose branding.  That suggests the Bose mats, and possibly the premium, aren't available in the UK.

Is Bose back floor mat different than non-Bose? Because there's an Bose amplifier under co-driver's seat and there's plastic cover on in, and the mat doesn't seem to fit perfeclty on to that cover. My driver's mat says "Kadjar" not "Bose". Could anyone who have "Bose" (Signature in UK) mats check does the mat behind co-driver have some kind of hollow there or something? 

Is Bose back floor mat different than non-Bose? Because there's an Bose amplifier under co-driver's seat and there's plastic cover on in, and the mat doesn't seem to fit perfeclty on to that cover. My driver's mat says "Kadjar" not "Bose". Could anyone who have "Bose" (Signature in UK) mats check does the mat behind co-driver have some kind of hollow there or something?

i have textile mats that don't look like the ones in the video ..they have Kadjar in big writing... the rear matt is cut to fit round the plastic cover for the amp (under drivers seat in uk RHD)...if that helps.

Edit.. Got around to taking a picture of what I meant by cut around the amp cover..8739915c00caa98cf881960aff1bb98e.jpg

Are the Premium mats lit? ..............sorry :D

Door sills can be at extra cost... Useful if it's a dark place. In my 25 years of driving I've never required the need to have an illuminated door sill to aid my entry into the car even if it's dark. So I don't require it.. Why have such illuminated fripperies on a car when its not required

I think my mats are a waste of time ! Much prefer the sil on / clear plastic with the rim , so that all the grit etc is collected and can be chucked out quick . Mats on carpet ... Why?

I think my mats are a waste of time ! Much prefer the sil on / clear plastic with the rim , so that all the grit etc is collected and can be chucked out quick . Mats on carpet ... Why?

Why don't you buy rubber mats? https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/HU/personal-cars/Kadjar/hfe-kadjar/hfe-phase1/accessories/00081009.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg

"Mats on carpet ... Why?"

You can remove the ja shake the sand and other thrash out of it. Or even wash it. That you can't do to the fixed upholstery.

Manns.. Really it's your own fault.. Didn't you consider when buying the car the fact that you may have soiled shoes and that the likelihood would be that the mats would get dirty. ?????? You really should have thought about this when you went for a test drive and asked the salesman how easy is it to clean the car and maybe brought you Hoover to test the effectiveness of the mats.. That and checking that all the buttons are illuminated ... I will be doing such checks next time around

sorry.gif

Should have checked ☺

Yup sure am going in next time with Hoover for mats

tall coffee mugs for cup holder test

drive it into a dark room to check switch lights,

drive in front of a mirror to check out fog lights when turning,

reverse to the mirror so I can check reversing lights,

pour water on car to check the supaguard ,

Get birds to poo on car so I can check same supaguard.

Crash the car to test all air bags work correctly .

Set the car alarm and test by waving inside open window

sorry.gif

Should have checked ☺

Yup sure am going in next time with Hoover for mats

tall coffee mugs for cup holder test

drive it into a dark room to check switch lights,

drive in front of a mirror to check out fog lights when turning,

reverse to the mirror so I can check reversing lights,

pour water on car to check the supaguard ,

Get birds to poo on car so I can check same supaguard.

Crash the car to test all air bags work correctly .

Set the car alarm and test by waving inside open window

LOL

Obviously some people are better informed when it comes to testing a car.. Perhaps we will see this with when the New Top Ginger Twat Gear starts..

Of course you can dismiss all the above checks on stylists grounds