I phone 6
4 4

24 posts in this topic

can anyone tell me if you are having problems with I-Phone 6 connecting to multimedia via usb mine will not connect straight away comes up with message to dis connect  blue tooth and reconnect but it is already connected will marry up after about 5 minutes confused

Hi All

Re the iphone 6 v bluetooth, I have a 6s and had initial problems linking to the car but found that if you start the car discovery mode and open the iphone bluetooth menu at the same time, you stand more chance of it linking first time...it does take its time though.

The only issues I have is I can't get the call logs...possibly because I have only received one call whilst being in the car at the moment so will see what happens tomorrow....the other issue is with the SMS...can't get this bugger to work through the car.

Hi Tasone/anyone....can you throw any light on this please?  Any particular phone/car settings to adjust to make this work?

Many thanks in advance.

also for iPhone 6 go into the setting and then Bluetooth.

select r-link.

in there you need to select what you need, sms is notifications, and phonebook is contacts.

(I just ticked the lot, and my works great)

just been informed by renault dealer via renault direct that the R-Link app is not compatable with Kadjar they have got to devolope a new app

I don't quite understand that . Do you mean that R Link is not compatible with I Phone 6 or is the dealer telling you the R LInk is not compatible with the Kadjar ????

I don't quite understand that . Do you mean that R Link is not compatible with I Phone 6 or is the dealer telling you the R LInk is not compatible with the Kadjar ????

Unless he means the r-link app on the iPhone not be compatible with the kadjar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-Link 2 in the Kadjar have tried everything dealer had a go as well that's when he told me not compatible with Kadjar that's why a new app or revamped app needs to be made thanks for all of your tips still great car  

R-Link 2 in the Kadjar have tried everything dealer had a go as well that's when he told me not compatible with Kadjar that's why a new app or revamped app needs to be made thanks for all of your tips still great car

Kevin. When you get the up to date version of the r link software you should find that the iPhone works perfectly so let's hope you get that soon. Tried it both by bluetooth and usb and it connects great although the best combination is connected by bluetooth but charged by the power socket. You can't have it usb and fully functional by blue tooth at the same time. When you do you lose the text message functionality.

Renault 1.2 TCe Signature Nav in Flame Red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk