• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

R_link 2(easyconnect) advice is pointless

1 post in this topic

I have been attmpting to update the maps via the R-Link 2 site,it always stopped downloading the maps to my flashdrive.

I sent a message to Renault who arranged for someone from easyconnect  to phone me,which he did.

His advice was " if you have a wireless connection and the internet"drops" the download will fail,so connect your computer to your router with an ethernet cable"

So following the easyconnect persons advice I connected to my router with an ethernet cable and actually managed to download 97% of the map update only for the download to fail........................................................again!!!!!!.

I restarted the download and was gobsmacked to see that the download had dropped to 43%,the download continued...........................then stopped again,restarting it and the donload had dropped to 27%.

I used online chat & told Renault about the problems & that their R-Link 2 needs scrapping or redesigning and how badly Renault are letting their customers down.

When my maps on the satnav become unusable I will be using Google maps.

Thanks for nothing Renault.