• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

No Airflow to Windscreen
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I was driving my Kadjar yesterday and noticed that the windscreen wasn't demisting.   I pressed the windscreen clear button on the Climate Control, but apart from making a loud blowing noise, there was no airflow at the windscreen.   (My Kadjar is a 2016, 1.6 dci, Dynamic S, 4x4)

I put the flow downwards instead and got airflow, but when I redirected it upwards, the downwards flow stopped, but still nothing at the screen.

Has anyone else had the same fault, and was it easy to fix ?  At this time of year it could be quite dangerous driving without the windscreen demister working.

Yes i had the same problem . it was a flap not working. had it repaired under warranty. Renault dealer gave me a loan car until it was repaired. now at last  windscreen and front center vents  all working now.   the full dash as to come out  took 4 days it's a known fault.