• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Message on R-Link 2 saying Update Available, but nothing online.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I got in my 2016 Kadjar for the first time in 2 weeks this morning, and received two messages saying, there's an update for the R-Link 2, which will improve traffic information and new maps.   I've never seen that before on the R-Link, so thought "great, it must be something big".   When I logged into the R Link Store on my laptop, I was disappointed to find there were no updates available.

Has anyone else received these messages on their R-Link 2, and was there an update ?

My current versions are:

Navigation : MM2014    9.12.80.689874     Feb 13 2017
Base content : 2014_12
Extra content : 2015_06,
                          2017_06,
                          2016_12

Apparently it seems nearly everybody got this, here is an extract from Facebook :

Cliff Hawkins Ok have called Renault (dis) Connected Services and the latest update is 2.2.19.200. The reason for the notifications this morning was that this version was released today as a customer download and not a dealer install only ...

Standing down , thought I was in for new updates and bug fixes , feel more disappointed than I did last night went England lost 1f602.png😂1f602.png😂
Manage

· Reply · 18h
Steven West
Steven West Nothing on R-Link Store tonight even though I got the message about an update when I started the car, but I downloaded the update that someone put a link to from Renault's website a few weeks ago and had exactly the same message; "You cannot install an old software version." I updated to 2.2.19.200 several months ago and it definitely wasn't done by a dealer.