• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Dented pride & joy
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Just got my pride & joy back after a numpty tried to reverse his camper van onto it. It’s come back with an uneven gap along the leading edge of the bonnet, does anyone know what measurement the gap should be? Also the black plastic just inside the bonnet behind the grille has been replaced with a 3rd party piece that doesn’t have the stickers on, does anyone know where I can get the stickers from? Thanks in advance 

1D81C9BD-A49E-4998-9289-F0E6C4C098D3.jpeg

49B6B6A3-8463-41D4-B12A-388BB1281AC3.jpeg

I take it the other party's insurance picked the tab up. The repairs still would have to be done by a garage using Renault parts or your Warranty could/would be void. With regard to the panel gap: go back and play 'holy hell'. Not acceptable. If you were not at fault they had no right to fit 'third party' parts.

The other party had hired the campervan, so the hire company has done the work. As it’s the weekend I’ve now got to wait until Monday to play hell up. I just don’t know where I stand as I have now got the car back.