• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Motability massively reduce Renault availability
2 2

10 posts in this topic

I know there are many kadjar "owners" on here that fund their cars via Motabilities lease package on here.  Looked today and there isn't a decent Megane, Grand Scenic or Kadjar option left available. Looks like a forced change of for me next time.:(

Qashqai range seems the same also Pug 3008?

51 minutes ago, turboted10 said:

I know there are many kadjar "owners" on here that fund their cars via Motabilities lease package on here.  Looked today and there isn't a decent Megane, Grand Scenic or Kadjar option left available. Looks like a forced change of for me next time.:(

Qashqai range seems the same also Pug 3008?

Pug 3008 sounds like a good bet ....

41 minutes ago, Roxy1234 said:

Pug 3008 sounds like a good bet ....

had the first one of them, with the rock and roll gearbox, bloody thing nearly broke my back I had to send it back 

also the fuel consumption is crap. i took mine back twice and was told its fine 

the dealer took it down the duel carriageway and got 45 mpg. i told him yes on a run like that i can do better, but around town on the school run the best i ever got was 29mpg i swaped it for a 2.0 ford s max a car renowned for bad MPG and was getting 35 mpg on the same run. you tell me 

and they were all the devils fuel diesel

petrol for me from now on or all electric  

It's not hot on my list, I well remember 2 308 saloons we had at work and both were diabolical, one being returns as unfit for purpose.

No, just wondering why Motability have reduced (dramatically) the Kadjar V those 2 examples?

The range of Kadjars on the Motability list hasn't changed, however availability is poor and sketchy at the moment, this is due to the change from NEDC engines to WLTP; WLTP engined cars cannot be ordered yet and all that is available is NEDC and you are limited to either physical stock or what is coming through, once the cross over of engines has happened then all should be fine.

Megane and Grand Scenic is suffering from the same issue, however the range available on Motability has been far smaller than Kadjar.

20 hours ago, HTP99 said:

The range of Kadjars on the Motability list hasn't changed, however availability is poor and sketchy at the moment, this is due to the change from NEDC engines to WLTP; WLTP engined cars cannot be ordered yet and all that is available is NEDC and you are limited to either physical stock or what is coming through, once the cross over of engines has happened then all should be fine.

Megane and Grand Scenic is suffering from the same issue, however the range available on Motability has been far smaller than Kadjar.

When I go to motability very few are listed, 4 options if I recall. Going direct to Renault Uk and checking motability options gives an equally shot shortlist?????

2 hours ago, turboted10 said:

When I go to motability very few are listed, 4 options if I recall. Going direct to Renault Uk and checking motability options gives an equally shot shortlist?????

Just been on the Motability website and there are 12 offerings of Kadjar.

17 hours ago, HTP99 said:

Just been on the Motability website and there are 12 offerings of Kadjar.

Yes, it shows 12 today, but only 4 midweek. Also only 1 option for 1.6 dci and none in 4x4?  Also still only 2 listed on Renault.co cars list. Confused to say the least. Will check at dealer when next in. 

You mentioned "change from NEDC engines to WLTP;  can you explain what that means as never heard of either as a user.

On 27/05/2018 at 9:49 AM, ulfire said:

NEDC is the European Emissions test cycle soon to be changed to the Worldwide Light Vehicle Test which will apply to all new registrations in September 2018

And that will equate to SFA? Thought Volkswagen were worldwide? cheers UF. So same test but no Seth Blatter?

Edited by turboted10