• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

The worst thing about this forum is....
3 3

4 posts in this topic

......that there aren't more active members. Kadjars are getting much more common place, too common for anyone wanting something unusual which they were 18 months back. Maybe it's because there aren't that many 2nd hand ones out there yet?, they would probably be more inclined to join. Do buyers of new cars just have them for a year and so feel no need to have any access to shared info as the dealer and the warranty will sort any issues. It would be a far more valuable forum if more took part in my view. 

However we have what we have and it's a pretty valuable but free resource for anyone considering a purchase, those that ask before buying deserve and get as much respect as possible, can save an awful lot of "I didn't realise" or "Not what I expected" type stuff.

It's one of the friendliest of forums around, long may it continue, but with a few more contributing members, ;)

As a relatively newcomer to this Forum, and a refugee from the Captur equivalent, I have noticed that people are more helpful and less antagonistic than the Captur owners club.

So far, after 5 weeks with my Kadjar, it has lived up to my expectations but now faces the real test of a drive down to Portugal. Fingers crossed. Now that Renault have changed their warranty arrangements, I have been forced to buy European  Breakdown cover as my car doesn't have that under warranty-not amused.

As a side issue, I chose Cosmos Blue for mine and this week tried to buy some touch up paint in anticipation of any stone chips I may pick up on the way. Impossible to get either from the local Renault dealer or Halfords. So I bought the nearest shade I could find on the shelf which just happened to be for BMW.

Has anyone else been able to buy Cosmos Blue paint? If so, where?

1 hour ago, terryp said:

As a relatively newcomer to this Forum, and a refugee from the Captur equivalent, I have noticed that people are more helpful and less antagonistic than the Captur owners club.

So far, after 5 weeks with my Kadjar, it has lived up to my expectations but now faces the real test of a drive down to Portugal. Fingers crossed. Now that Renault have changed their warranty arrangements, I have been forced to buy European  Breakdown cover as my car doesn't have that under warranty-not amused.

As a side issue, I chose Cosmos Blue for mine and this week tried to buy some touch up paint in anticipation of any stone chips I may pick up on the way. Impossible to get either from the local Renault dealer or Halfords. So I bought the nearest shade I could find on the shelf which just happened to be for BMW.

Chipex.co.uk

21 hours ago, terryp said:

I've got Cosmos blue touch up in my drawer at work, invoiced to sales by the parts dept. so it is available through a Renault dealer.