• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Tonychip
1 1

10 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, turboted10 said:

Problem is for us earlier owners, you can walk a mile and the car still remains undine, cheers Renault.:rolleyes:, auto locking? normal for Renault in the 2000's, but escaped early Kadjars.

HI We had a new megane bought in  2004  1.9 dynamique sold in 2009 for a new  Koleos top of range model and neither of them had walk away locking here in uk, so not just kadjar it would seem ????????????????? and yes our kadjar  was ordered in oct 2015 so is an early one no walk away locking or mirror folding but i did not expect it as it was not on demo that i drove BEFORE purchasing 

JC

2 hours ago, J C said:

HI We had a new megane bought in  2004  1.9 dynamique sold in 2009 for a new  Koleos top of range model and neither of them had walk away locking here in uk, so not just kadjar it would seem ????????????????? and yes our kadjar  was ordered in oct 2015 so is an early one no walk away locking or mirror folding but i did not expect it as it was not on demo that i drove BEFORE purchasing 

JC

Wifes 2004 1.5dci megane did have walk away locking, it has benefits and issues.

She arrived at the filling station 3 miles away with her keys on our wall, but that's the downside. You could flick the keycardand it all shut up inc sunroof.

I like my cars to lock on walking away with the keys.

Qashqai took Renault back a generation in my viewm feel free to discuss all, ;)

HI Yes the koleos had auto close on all windows when locking with  card  or door button but this is down to auto  windows  not walk away locking and yes this is a very good feature to be honest i cannot recall if megane had this or not ---=only did about 120,000 miles in that one and yes most of down sides are of nissan origin it seems 

JC

8 minutes ago, J C said:

HI Yes the koleos had auto close on all windows when locking with  card  or door button but this is down to auto  windows  not walk away locking and yes this is a very good feature to be honest i cannot recall if megane had this or not ---=only did about 120,000 miles in that one and yes most of down sides are of nissan origin it seems 

JC

This may explain it and it's how ours worked,  http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=85626

Hi Yes my point was think you you need all windows to be one touch closing for auto close and kadjar only has this on drivers door again Nissan kit  maybe wrong ???! 🙃😟

JC 😎😎🥃🥃