Hello
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and have just ordered a ‘new to me’ Sig Nav 4wd in blue, taking advantage or Renaults used car event (£1000 deposit contribution and 2 years servicing).

Had a good look around the forum already and will be using some of the great advice offered (spare wheel for Bose, fitting reversing camera etc).

One thing I haven’t been able to find is a good quality set of fitted window shades for the back windows. I’ve fitted these to my last few cars from Vanstyle (UV car shades) but I can’t find the Kadjar on the fitting list.

Has anyone found fitted shades for the Kadjar yet?

thanks in advance

Thanks for the link Bulldog. They are a tad expensive lol.

Having used the fabric ones for a while now I was hoping for similar as they also stop insects etc from entering with the windows down.

I may get in contact with UV Car Shades and see if they are planning to raelease some for Kadjar? Never know they may do some sort of development discount if I lend them the car to design against... 😂

2 hours ago, turboted10 said:

The old megane estate was years ahead here, from 2004 they were built into the cars rear doors/windows, so much for progress I guess, :rolleyes:

Interesting. They (like all manufacturers I guess) probably realised the potential to glean a little more cash from customers ticking the options list when ordering... lol