Easy Life Pack
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Just bought a Signature Kadjar with 1.2 Auto box and very pleased with it. It's step up from the Captur I had before and I'm just getting my head around all the gizmos it came with. It has the shorter 3 year warranty so I'm interested in buying the £99 "Easy Life" pack as it seems good value for money.

My question is-how do I buy it? I've looked everywhere on line and although I can see lots of references to it there seems nowhere to spend my hard earned cash. Do I have to go to my nearest Renault dealer?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Just been through a long loop with customer services . As long as you are the first owner and it was a retail sale and order was Feb 2018 onwards and you did not get a big discount it can be bought within 3 months of registration.

If you register with myRenault web / app then input your VIN or registration plate if you go to service pages it will offer you Easy Life if you are eligible. If not then the standard service packs are only shown.If your vehicle is very new may not show up. There is an easy life 3+1= 4 years for £199 and you get a second B service. If you do the pay monthly standard service I think they do a free MOT year 3.