Day time running light settings
6 6

38 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, turboted10 said:

Darren, he has a very valid point, to many youtube heros end up screwing up the electrics and electronics so a valid reminder is perfectly acceptable imho

I was told on here that the reas came on with the DRL's, makes sense, why not. If you check they stay on for a while so I was convinced that was that but it isn't, it was mis-information.

I now switch from auto to sides everytime it isn't dark.

Yes I agree with you, I was too harsh and I’d like to apologise to Robgcoll for landing that comment as a reply, just not me.

I try to help folk, like I do every day I’m at work.  I’ve even been to owners places to help fit things, run a few cables etc.

19 hours ago, darenh said:

Yes I agree with you, I was too harsh and I’d like to apologise to Robgcoll for landing that comment as a reply, just not me.

I try to help folk, like I do every day I’m at work.  I’ve even been to owners places to help fit things, run a few cables etc.

Just needs a caveat, "f""k this up and your warranty is a gonna". Your stuff is helpful, just not in the hands of idiots, and that is no reflection on the person who asked the question, just making the point that there's alway "one",  Toilet paper animated emoticon sort of

On 16/04/2018 at 7:54 PM, Robgcoll said:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether you can set the day time running light so that the back lights are on automatically as well as the front signature strips when the lights are set to auto?

If you could do that, there is the risk that the idiot in the car behind you will think that your brake lights are permantly on.

Still, look on the (excuse pun) bright side when we leave the EU :).   We will be able to make our own car lighting rules :P.  Even if our cars will still be made in Asia.:(

As AOne says  , the Kadjar is made in Spain , so the chances are all cars after Brexit will be to EU Standards . So we're s**t  out of luck if we want our own quaint standards . The guy walking in  in front of the car with a red flag  will not be coming back ;)

I'm sorry to go off topic, but this is too much blindness - at least 50% of the goods you're buying will remain the same, but it would cost More and you would Not have the right to make the rules because you'll be out of the managing board. How stupid is that? Instead of being part of the rules making and mastering, you'll have to obey and consider all your partners. Smart heh?

Heartfelt agreement from me . Personally I think of myself as European of UK origin , specifically Welsh . Being part of Europe never took away my Welsh identity , but now they want to take away my European identity without my consent .

If I were a young man , I'd probably relocate to Europe now before it's too late . But father time has put paid to that :( .

Mind you , if we align ourselves with Trump's USA , I may yet become another migrant to Europe :)

2 hours ago, barracuda1 said:

Agree or disagree this really is not the place to discuss Brexit. 

But it is the place to discuss general Kadjar stuff, and this is about changes to cars after brexit, specifically here the Kadjar so here's my 2 pennorth, any one who thinks things will change for the UK in regard to car specifics is deluded. Are you going to stop going on foreign holidays, if things change then you do go you will have to retro fit all the UK tailored bits to comply with EU regulations.

Bur the main thing is 99% of EU car legislation is absolute solid common sense so brexit or no brexit there should be no beef.

18 hours ago, ulfire said:

As AOne says  , the Kadjar is made in Spain , so the chances are all cars after Brexit will be to EU Standards . So we're s**t  out of luck if we want our own quaint standards . The guy walking in  in front of the car with a red flag  will not be coming back ;)

A red flag in front? So no Russian in control then.   :lol: