Who bought one from stock?
3 3

6 posts in this topic

I’ve just bought a 110 / 1.5 diesel signature in the loyalty ‘stock’ sale - it was actually only being built but had to be registered by end of March etc. and couldn’t be altered. My partner would’ve liked Cosmos Blue but it was ‘built’ in Titanium, which is fine but it would be nice to have a bespoke build next time!

I had a few bottom lines in spec one of which was rear-view cam (which I had on my Dynamique Captur and wasn’t giving up!) and full LED lights which meant a Signature with nav pack, plus Apple Car Play which meant it had to be relatively recent. So far pleased except for mapping on sat nav - a real step back from Tom-Tom on RLink 1. Plus the key not having a ring, just stupid! 

EEB1E327-9733-4A0A-9D47-AE6C06956238.jpeg

Suz    2

Yours will defo have the apple play then. Mine was a stock car but March 2017 build. Buy sold as an 18 plate without telling me this was not the latest version. I’m trying to find people who have bought these cars.

On 16/04/2018 at 6:23 PM, andyblfst said:

I’ve just bought a 110 / 1.5 diesel signature in the loyalty ‘stock’ sale - it was actually only being built but had to be registered by end of March etc. and couldn’t be altered. My partner would’ve liked Cosmos Blue but it was ‘built’ in Titanium, which is fine but it would be nice to have a bespoke build next time!

I had a few bottom lines in spec one of which was rear-view cam (which I had on my Dynamique Captur and wasn’t giving up!) and full LED lights which meant a Signature with nav pack, plus Apple Car Play which meant it had to be relatively recent. So far pleased except for mapping on sat nav - a real step back from Tom-Tom on RLink 1. Plus the key not having a ring, just stupid! 

EEB1E327-9733-4A0A-9D47-AE6C06956238.jpeg

Can't argue with any of that. :). Mine is Oct 2016, had it from new, missing lots of stuff, but after 2 days of the first warm weather this year today was the 2nd time I'd got out and walked away with the windows down and no way to close them other to get back in and re-start the ignition. I've not had this since my first Mk3 Cav and that was 89 reg and had walk away closing as had every car owed since until now.:(