• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Speaker tweeter crossover settings
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I am wondering if there are any passive speaker tweeter crossovers in my non-bose kadjar.

I feel that my tweeter volume is too low and want to turn it up. From my experience with previous cars, component speakers usually have a passive crossover where you can set -3, 0, +3 db to adjust the tweeter to speaker interactions.

Has anyone removed the door panel and noticed a crossover which can be adjusted before? It usually comes as a box.

Can’t see it myself, just be caps on.

Theres not any on the Bose system as far as I can work out it’s done at the amp under the drivers seat (bose edition)

Try with your finger on the screen ;) For me it works, and there are also buttons (software on the screen), but i presume you're with the pre May 2017 release of the software and that's why you don't have the buttons.

I think all the speakers are full range so no crossover installed, it certainly won't be in the software and selecting boost from the menu is a totally different thing, it simply alters the amps output, not the speakers response curve.