• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Kadjar Facelift 2019
3 3

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ulfire said:

Mitsubishi ? I would have thought the Mazda Sky Activ X would have been a better option 

Mitsubishi are already in partnership with Renault Nissan, I can’t remember who owns what but it’s a big group, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Aliance 2022 already planning a flying car, maybe! 

1 hour ago, darenh said:

Mitsubishi are already in partnership with Renault Nissan, I can’t remember who owns what but it’s a big group, Renault Nissan Mitsubishi Aliance 2022 already planning a flying car, maybe! 

Renault Nissan Mitsubishi alliance now makes then the largest car manufacturer in the world, plus they all have their off shoots too.

16 hours ago, HTP99 said:

Renault Nissan Mitsubishi alliance now makes then the largest car manufacturer in the world, plus they all have their off shoots too.

Does that mean customer service will get better or worse?, serious question actually.

Interestingly Renault dropped the dealership in my hometown about 3 years ago, they were tightening their belts or something or another. This year a new Renault dealership has opened up?

Just now, turboted10 said:

Does that mean customer service will get better or worse?, serious question actually.

See what you're saying could end up with the 3 brass monkeys treatment or maybe add a 4th monkey ...see nothing , say nothing , hear nothing and wouldn't do anything about it anyway :) ....some may say it's already here but I wouldn't dream of it :D

54 minutes ago, turboted10 said:

Interestingly Renault dropped the dealership in my hometown about 3 years ago, they were tightening their belts or something or another. This year a new Renault dealership has opened up?

At least in my country, all the dealerships are a franchise companies, branded with Renault on the outside. Of course, they are all regularly checked by the franchiser, but that's all. Different Renault dealerships, different expectations. I think they are 3 or 4 companies here with multiple garages round the country, sharing one database... and that's all they have in common. Basically any garage could become a Renault dealership, as long as it complies with all the requirements. Afterwards you're shop receives all you need to look like a genuine renault dealership and so on.

So... when you say Renault garage, it's not quite what you'd expect.

1 hour ago, AOne said:

At least in my country, all the dealerships are a franchise companies, branded with Renault on the outside. Of course, they are all regularly checked by the franchiser, but that's all. Different Renault dealerships, different expectations. I think they are 3 or 4 companies here with multiple garages round the country, sharing one database... and that's all they have in common. Basically any garage could become a Renault dealership, as long as it complies with all the requirements. Afterwards you're shop receives all you need to look like a genuine renault dealership and so on.

So... when you say Renault garage, it's not quite what you'd expect.

All I know and this is because a friends daughter was in sales at the existing main agent as we call them. She said that Renault had taken the outlet from them, they didn't want to drop it??

2 hours ago, ulfire said:

See what you're saying could end up with the 3 brass monkeys treatment or maybe add a 4th monkey ...see nothing , say nothing , hear nothing and wouldn't do anything about it anyway :) ....some may say it's already here but I wouldn't dream of it :D

And here I was thinking 12 monkeys:rolleyes:

21 hours ago, jk1011 said:

Any idea when the facelift could be official? Paris motorshow or earlier? :-)

Am om the look for kadjar but won't buy prior to facelift.

I think that's a wise move, unless once there is a release date there are some pretty tempting offers on pre facelifts. I will change in Oct 2019, heard it will be before then.