just ordered
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forum!  Out of curiosity, what colour have you gone for? Seems Red and Blue are the most popular. I picked up my grey Kadjar a couple of weeks ago and am very happy with it so far. No problems with r-link,  Android Auto  works fine as does the SatNav.

Having it detailed and ceramic coated by a detailing professional (2 day job). He told me I was wise not to get the paintwork 'lifetime protection' offered by the dealer which is normally inexpertly done in a couple of hours over unprepared paintwork (his words, not mine).

Looking forward to collecting it back tomorrow to see the result.

25 minutes ago, marierobinson said:

was going to go for the blue, but the one we test drove was cosmos blue and the paint had marked already , so gone for arctic white, the pearlesent one

Hi very nice to I argued with myself red or pearl white my wife said red and that's what we have but I sometimes think I should have said white good choice 

I think that the choice of colour for your car is subjective, and boils down to personal taste. So long as you are happy with your choice, who gives a damn what others think?

My first colour choice was Dune...that is, until I actually saw a Dune Kadjar on the supermarket carpark and just didn't like the look of it it at all! Mind you, I am red/green colourblind, and according to my wife, this affects how I see all other colours. Luckily I still had time to change the colour choice and went for Grey. Nice neutral colour, even I can see it!!

To be honest, I don't think there is a 'bad' colour - but Renault could have pushed the boat out and offered more colour options than the 6 on offer.  

I have to say, the Dune (classic gold B)) colour does look very nice on the photo - it contrasts with the black trim and front grille very nicely.

For me, it was just personal taste. The other half still prefers the Dune to the Grey....she says grey is for old men. But there again, I am about to turn 67 in May lol 

Old men tut'tut' only 52 feel old some mornings ... we bought it second hand so it was the spec 1,6dci. 4x4  signature nav and it was very local with very low mileage... the colour was not an option  but having said that, I do like it and so does the boss 😎 She's happy life is good 🤡

7 hours ago, Roxy1234 said:

Old men tut'tut' only 52 feel old some mornings ... we bought it second hand so it was the spec 1,6dci. 4x4  signature nav and it was very local with very low mileage... the colour was not an option  but having said that, I do like it and so does the boss 😎 She's happy life is good 🤡

I think this is the real reason folks end up with that colour, it's in spite of it not because.

1 hour ago, turboted10 said:

Or Caramac?. Must be a marmite thing.

I like both .... lol

1 hour ago, turboted10 said:

I think this is the real reason folks end up with that colour, it's in spite of it not because.

Seriously I don't think it bad, but for me it wouldn't be 1st choice. I think they made a few to many in that colour which proved non too popular, hence they were often sold from stock at discount. I'd call it the bargain colour,;)

I went with red, when I bought mine there were few about and hadn't seen another colour. Next time?, still possibly another Kadjar, but not red again.