• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Members Kadjar Showcase
4 4

37 posts in this topic

post-529-0-57109600-1463603416_thumb.jpgpost-529-0-91062000-1463603456_thumb.jpgpost-529-0-90821800-1463603515_thumb.jpg

Previously posted in the wrong thread, apologies but this will be my Kadjar on the road by the 28th of May2016...

Delayed on account of Motability handover being then.

My car is here and could have been on the road earlier but for Motability dates however I don't anticipate any problems and will post further updates when I can park my Kadjar in my space near my house (unfortunately I don't have access to a garage nearby.) 

Just collected the car yesterday, ordered on 10th March should have arrived in June but is a month earlier :)

post-336-0-47343300-1463817770_thumb.jpg

It's the Intense edition (a Signature S Nav without full leather and Bose sound system). When I've placed the order I've chosen the 17'' wheels and believe me it's a better choice than 19'' on how the car feels on the road. As a driver you spend more time in the car driving it, not looking at it :D

When I've placed the order I've chosen the 17'' wheels and believe me it's a better choice than 19'' on how the car feels on the road.

Cheers on the car. I also have the 17'' rims, and am even thinking of going 215/65 R16 for the winter.

Collected my K today (28th May) and no issues so far. Picked up from dealer as arranged complete with requested rear camera mounting point for after-market system. I'm experimenting with a new unused 2.4 GHz wireless system bought previously and so far the installation has gone well. Only power supply to work out now but I don't really expect too much trouble!!

post-529-0-28515400-1464474840_thumb.jpg

post-529-0-78132000-1464474899_thumb.jpg

This is my Jamjar (wifes name for it). Just come back from an airport run (about 200 miles), cruise control and Dab radio made the journey disappear quickly. 😊 Nice and quiet, comfortable and 60 to the gallon. Only dropped to about 58 after buggering about when I got home and did some running about. The dealer even gave me a lovely rubberized boot liner and filled the tank for me when I picked it up. To be fair I am doing 'christian' driving until it is run in. I have the Samsung issue of Bluetooth dropping out, but this is due to my phone update as all other phones work fine. (Samsung forums are full of this issue on other marques as well as r link.) I have stolen my wife's phone until this issue is sorted 😂. Wife has spinal injuries prompting 17in wheels, although she has said she may make me but a set of 19s for summer. I have even read the manual (yes I did), has anyone used the deoderise function? All good so far except for a herd of dead flies stuck to the front of my shiny new car...

20161009_170158.jpg

20161009_162443.jpg