Red bag in the boot?
4 4

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I’ve just had my new Renault Kadjar delivered today, a Black Dynamique S Nav 1.6 4x4. I’m very happy with it, it’s a lovely looking car and really nice to drive. What I would like to know is when I looked at the car in the dealer showroom there was a long red bag with a Renault logo on it in the boot. This is now missing? What was in the bag? Should it be included with the car? Do all Kadjars have this red bag in the boot?

Rob

214D86AB-4A7B-4745-8DA9-63C4910904DE.jpeg

All cars came with it anyway as said above, but even if they didn't if you bought the car with one in the boot and they removed it pre delivery you would have a good argument anyway.

Probably just an oversight and removed for final pre handover/delivery cleaning.

2 hours ago, Wife'sKdj said:

Also possible that the person doing the PDI on another car found his missing and "borrowed" yours so he could get his car out on time.

Also, as I've previously suggested.....  It's a nice little earner on Ebay!  

PDI = Please Don't Investigate ;)

Well I got in touch with the dealer and they said they would post it to me, that was a week ago and still nothing!  I’ll give them a ring again to see what’s happened... maybe on back order? Or maybe they’re hoping I’ll forget about it!