My new toy
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Only had it a few weeks and had two lots of snow it did not let us down ... also love the colour my wife likes the red but there are everywhere...  happy days do far.. the led headlights are amazing still finding my way around all the toys .😎

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

Glad you are enjoying it, as for the colour; IMO it is the worst one, however the world would be a boring place if everyone liked the same thing. 

We handed over our first ever Dune Kadjar last month.

30 minutes ago, HTP99 said:

Glad you are enjoying it, as for the colour; IMO it is the worst one, however the world would be a boring place if everyone liked the same thing. 

We handed over our first ever Dune Kadjar last month.

Just out of interest how many in all other colours have passed through your hands, and further, any notice of other colours in the pipeline?

29 minutes ago, turboted10 said:

Just out of interest how many in all other colours have passed through your hands, and further, any notice of other colours in the pipeline?

I don't know about new colours, but if you go on the Renault website & search for second hand Kadjars, you can find out how many of each colour are available. Example: within 200 miles of me they have for sale: 61 red, 55 blue, 47 black, 43 grey, 38 white and 11 brown [Dune]. This sort of reflects how many of each colour were sold in the first place?

3 hours ago, Johnbridge said:

I don't know about new colours, but if you go on the Renault website & search for second hand Kadjars, you can find out how many of each colour are available. Example: within 200 miles of me they have for sale: 61 red, 55 blue, 47 black, 43 grey, 38 white and 11 brown [Dune]. This sort of reflects how many of each colour were sold in the first place?

That seems more or less as expected but given what you see on the road I would have estimated twice as many Red as any other colour. I wonder if some of those figures exist because they were less popular stock cars going at a discount.  Tango colour badly needed;)

On 4/3/2018 at 9:11 AM, turboted10 said:

I can't give numbers but predominantly it is Flame red and Cosmos blue, with Dune and Glacier white being the least popular, the rest hover around the middle of those 4 colours.

I don't know of any new colours coming out, however there was a rumour last year of a 2018 facelift for Kadjar, if this happens than I can see some new colours coming on board.

4 hours ago, HTP99 said:

I can't give numbers but predominantly it is Flame red and Cosmos blue, with Dune and Glacier white being the least popular, the rest hover around the middle of those 4 colours.

I don't know of any new colours coming out, however there was a rumour last year of a 2018 facelift for Kadjar, if this happens than I can see some new colours coming on board.

I really do hope a face lifted Kadjar emerges before sept next year. It would my choice if all is fixed and I don't feel committed to buying another red car. Red was cool, now in top gear terms, only lukewarm.