Fast forward through songs
2 2

5 posts in this topic

This may be a really silly question, but is there any way to fast forward through songs using the steering wheel controls in the same way you do if you press and hold the track skip buttons on the r-link screen? For example a song comes on and i want to skip through a minute long intro?

5 hours ago, jon200 said:

This may be a really silly question, but is there any way to fast forward through songs using the steering wheel controls in the same way you do if you press and hold the track skip buttons on the r-link screen? For example a song comes on and i want to skip through a minute long intro?

Not sure all I want to know is how do you scroll down the album screen list without using your finger on the touch screen.. I know you can use voice command but can you use the wheel on steering wheel controls like you do when you skip tracks...

Hi Yes may be worth trying the 3 buttons on that control not the wheel or the mute or volume up down buttons but the other I think 3 Maybe 4 on that controller good luck 

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Hi. You can skip forward or backwards through parts of a track that’s playing by using your finger on the touch screen to ‘scrub’ as you would a YouTube song or video. 

Put your finger on the red line that moves during a song and slide it forward or backwards. 

To skip the whole track to the next song use the ‘scrolly wheel’ thingy on the volume up/down stalk. Scroll the other way to go back to the beginning of the track, or to previous songs.