• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

AIR CON
4 4

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

My first post, Kadjar Dynamique Nav dci 2016, came home in terrible weather today screen misted up, centre air vents not working, creaking and moaning sound from rear of console when air flow direction changed, anyone had same problem.

Hi Yes ours does not mist up much at all indeed since November screen demister not been working but managed with no real problems now yes as I say we have the same problem with ours  no air from centre vents which in our case also means NO AIR TO WINDSCREEN and yes takes along time to demist screen ‘‘tis actually going in to dealer on Tuesday to get sorted hopefully , they say a day to take apart day to put back together and maybe have to wait for part 2or3days in total hopefully back wed maybe perhaps will see 🤔🤔

JC. 😎😎🥃🥃

First: with temperatures below 3 Celsius AC wont' start because of freeze protection.

second: to dehumid windscreen press designated button for this operation...

third: if the temperature is above 3 celsius just turn on AC... and all windows will be dehumid within a minute or two

fourth: my auto AC blows mainly on windscreen below 15 Celsius and on front nozzles above 15 Celsius.

17 hours ago, loaderralph said:

Hi,

My first post, Kadjar Dynamique Nav dci 2016, came home in terrible weather today screen misted up, centre air vents not working, creaking and moaning sound from rear of console when air flow direction changed, anyone had same problem.

Hi 

Thanks for replies, been out on 60 mile trip today this time turned off ECO mode, as weather was pretty good no demisting, still no air flow from centre vents still creaking when change positions will call into dealer Tuesday. Got to say my last four cars were fords never had any problems, might be regretting the change.

Hi First you may be right?

second when I do this NO AIR ON TO SCREEN at all arrow on climate control shows screen but NO air hot or cold rear screen works !!!!

third ours did that until November 

fourth ours did that until novemberNovember

Loaderralph

Ours is a March 16 sig nav 4x4 17,000 miles and as I say was ok until November 2017 when it started making noises like yours and hasn’t worked since only just contacted dealer to get it sorted third renault so obviously happy with them trust you are aware for fast demist press left control button on climate control ( if uk car ) not sure for others hope you get sorted and enjoy your new renault

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

58 minutes ago, J C said:

Hi First you may be right?

second when I do this NO AIR ON TO SCREEN at all arrow on climate control shows screen but NO air hot or cold rear screen works !!!!

third ours did that until November 

fourth ours did that until novemberNovember

Loaderralph

Ours is a March 16 sig nav 4x4 17,000 miles and as I say was ok until November 2017 when it started making noises like yours and hasn’t worked since only just contacted dealer to get it sorted third renault so obviously happy with them trust you are aware for fast demist press left control button on climate control ( if uk car ) not sure for others hope you get sorted and enjoy your new renault

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Hi

I also had car in dealer for 3 weeks over Xmas because of rear footwell full of water turned out water was getting in through front bulkhead,!!! If this keeps up the dealer will have car more than me. Could be possible they damaged something stripping it out or putting it back together which was not factory perfect.

So, I did complain when there were no heating when car was new 2 and quarter years ago... at authorised garage my mechanic just re-initalize all sensors and step-motors in ventilation system. After that ventilation works fine for more than 2 years. But tiny buzzing noise still comes out from ventilation and guess what... same noise I noticed in new Megan and Koleos. Fail on whole line... it sounds like electronic interference reflected on speakers...

Mine has the same issue, it’s going into Renault for a new heater box, which is the device that’s decids where the air goes. Currently air only comes out the footwell vents.. hopefully the fix works..

Hi Yes ours has had the no air on screen or centre eye level vents 😟😟 dealer tried re setting it to no avail 🤔 so fitted new unit in to dealers on tues am back out thurs 3 30 pm now perfect well done Kineholme renault Otley  Yorkshire👍👍

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

17 hours ago, J C said:

Hi Yes ours has had the no air on screen or centre eye level vents 😟😟 dealer tried re setting it to no avail 🤔 so fitted new unit in to dealers on tues am back out thurs 3 30 pm now perfect well done Kineholme renault Otley  Yorkshire👍👍

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Mine goes in on 18th fingers crossed 

loaderralph

On 31/03/2018 at 7:39 PM, loaderralph said:

Hi,

It is the heater box waiting for one to be delivered to dealer