• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

RLINK AGAIN
2 2

2 posts in this topic

HI

Kadjar went to Renault leicester yesterday requested they investigate no audible warning for speed cameras only visual  answer I got was It's a known fault they have other Renaults in the workshop, answer they tell me is Renault is aware and investigating no timeline. Strange because one minute it worked now it doesn't only a visual warning.

Told them this is the most annoying thing on the car the Rlink. When I viewed a Kadjar in the showroom the clock display was an analogue multi colour display when I asked the salesman he could not show me how to change the clock display any help on either problem,like I told the service manager I wont hold my breath on Renault sorting the problem.

Thanks

Thanks

Does the Nissan equivalent of our RLink2 in the QQ work more reliably than ours? Or is, as I suspect, their Forum full of complaints from disgruntled Nissan owners? You should know this Ted, I believe you are still a member of the QQ Forum. :mellow: