• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

new wheels tyres and suspension
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Had the following fitted to easy the ride harshness and improve the off road capability.

Autec Skandic 17 inch wheels 

BF Goodrich Urban Terrain tyres  

Ebach lift kit 30mm front and rear.

smoother ride so far. will update when if taken it off road :) 

29664776_10156383536392652_8680917850200452972_o.jpg

Did you come down from 19's and if so any issues with change over car setting, tps sensors etc also what price are we looking at as I also found the 19's give a harsh ride compared to what I was accustomed too, any info appreciated.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:42 PM, Kug said:

Did you come down from 19's and if so any issues with change over car setting, tps sensors etc also what price are we looking at as I also found the 19's give a harsh ride compared to what I was accustomed too, any info appreciated.

yes the 19s were very firm and cannot deal with a pot hole. i ordered new tpms sensors from ebay and re calibrated on the dash menu. enjoying a smoother ride now. 

On 3/30/2018 at 9:20 AM, turboted10 said:

The Kadjar does have a considerably harsher ride than many rivals and I don't think it's purely down to the tyres/wheels.

I came from a qashqai, older 63plte model. My test for ride on this type of vehicle is to drive over speed humps at the legal, usually 30mph limit. The qashqai could do this in comfort.

Given that I'm looking at the next car already I tried the new qashqai 2 weeks ago. It was on the bigger wheel option. Still a big difference to the Kadjar.

To level this up, and it was only a short drive, I did come away thinking that the Kadjar is the nicer car to be in, provided you can live with the ride which whilst not being harsher, is harsher.

James, assuming you found a need for extra ground clearance, was it the low area just behind the front wheels you had issues with? I drive on many rutted farm tracks, it's tht area that seems to ground first.

the front end is quite low so any lift is a bonus. need to get a sump guard and diff guard next for some added protection.