• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Rear Parking sensors
2 2

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I recently purchased a new Renault Kadjar Dynamic Nav with factory fitted rear parking sensors, not dealer fitted.

Unfortunately I drove it home from the dealer and parked it on my drive and shortly after it was driven into.

The other party admitted liability and the car was taken away to be fixed.

I got my car back yesterday from the approved repairer and the first time I went to reverse the sensors start beeping away even when I was miles away from anything.

Now my problem is: I obviously didn’t drive my car for very long before it went for repair, however I seem to remember the parking sensors coming up on the screen when I reversed showing where the obstacle was in relation to the rear of the vehicle, and now when the parking sensors are beeping away there is nothing on the screen.

So obviously the sensors beeping when not near anything is wrong and the repairer is taking the vehicle back in to fix this, and hopefully the Rlink parking sensor picture at the same time.  

My question is do all Kadjar factory fit parking sensors show up on the Rlink as a picture of the car or not? 

Does anybody have any experience of this and perhaps the identical spec car?

Your hopefully

Shredder

10 minutes ago, Shredder said:

Now my problem is: I obviously didn’t drive my car for very long before it went for repair, however I seem to remember the parking sensors coming up on the screen when I reversed showing where the obstacle was in relation to the rear of the vehicle, and now when the parking sensors are beeping away there is nothing on the screen.

On my SNav  the pictures you refer to came up on the display too