Picking her up tomorrow!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Picking up my new Kadjar (1.2 TCe) tomorrow. Gone from a Kia Rio, to the Kadjar as I finally want to enjoy driving something a bit nicer, and feel it's about time I had some "oompf" pulling off...the Kia had NONE!

Anyway,

See you around.

Ian

4 hours ago, Bulldog said:

What spec have you gone for? Has it got a BOSE sound system?

I chose the Signature Nav. It has the small extra touches that are worth that little bit extra, especially the sun roof and the Bose system!

Such an improvement. I test drove one and linked my phone to play Spotify and was blown away by how good the Bose system sounded compared to my Kia.

13 hours ago, Chadders said:

I chose the Signature Nav. It has the small extra touches that are worth that little bit extra, especially the sun roof and the Bose system!

Such an improvement. I test drove one and linked my phone to play Spotify and was blown away by how good the Bose system sounded compared to my Kia.

They all seem to fit pretty well within the buck per spec view. My personal view is buy one grade higher than you think, ;)

Daniel66 was asking where he can get a spare tyre set...He hasn't replied....I was going to link him to where he can buy a QQ+2 17" space saver wheel and jack. (Assuming he has a BOSE subwoofer, otherwise he only needs a 16" wheel).

I am pleased to report that the R-Link2 with the latest software on my shiny new Kadjar is behaving itself impeccably.

I  feel genuinely sorry for the early adopters, who have been completely let down by Renault UK regarding their refusal to offer any upgrade path for the earlier V2 R-Link versions.