• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Get the Logfiles from R-Link2

7 posts in this topic

Are you interested what your Kadjar does when you push the start button?

It's easy: just create on your Fat32 USB stick a folder named after your R-Link version, in my case
logfiles_mm2014
and inside another folder called 
logging

So the path on the root of the USB stick is 
logfiles_mm2014/logging

If you put the USB stick in the car before starting the car you will end up - after having started the engine and keep it running for some minutes - with 4 folders inside of the folder  logfiles_mm2014:

logfiles.jpg.7ab1610860a8c302ef144727347c64c9.jpg

last_kmsg.thumb.jpg.38d3efb02c84d967bb2300a3e5ee5ed4.jpg

log.jpg

On 3/22/2018 at 1:43 AM, Kaidjar said:

So the path on the root of the USB stick is 
logfiles_mm2014/logging

Hello,

Thank you for this very useful information. May be you also know any way how to remove some files from inside /map folder?

I faced with the trouble  “Out of memory. Requested 1701978227 Cache: 0” after updating the map. 

Absolutely the same problem is well known for ages on Android smartphones http://amichalec.net/2014/01/igo-out-of-memory/

The Renault garage can not help me and I am searching the way to solve it by myself

I would happy with any useful information

The garage should be able to do it - I suppose they are just too lazy.

It should be easy: just take the R-Link out, there is a SD card attached to it, take it out, try to read it (I've no idea in what format it is or if it is encrypted), if you can read it it should be possible to delete files on it... 

4 hours ago, Kaidjar said:

It should be easy: just take the R-Link out, there is a SD card attached to it, take it out, try to read it (I've no idea in what format it is or if it is encrypted), if you can read it it should be possible to delete files on it... 

Where’s the SD card?

On 4/7/2018 at 9:16 PM, Kaidjar said:

It is looks like there is no detachable SD inside, and the flash is soldered to PCB  ((((((

https://fccid.io/BEJLANR16/Internal-Photos/Internal-Photos-3015837