Hi, what to expect from your new car

8 posts in this topic

Hi.   Hello and welcome  you will enjoy your new car great car thing to watch check hand book before lifting drivers wiper arm it hits bonnet and can chip paint , it’s in the book,  electronic version on renault site if you want to check it out now  ENJOY😀

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

ARC    5

Hi I would check you are getting a new car and not one from stock if it’s new you will be able to have Apple CarPlay  light in glove box walk away locking etc. All things we missed out on when buying early on

Suz    2

Yes definitely check if it’s pre may 2017 build l.  I got an 18 plate and found out it was a March 2017 build. Was not s happy bunny 

Welcome and enjoy your Kadjar. The only problem I had when new was a whistling noise when driving over 70mph or lower speeds into a head wind. It took some time to find the cause, but eventually it was traced to wind noise being generated by the upper front windscreen seal. Renault replaced the seal and all was well. However, it did take some time for Renault to admit the cause!

Good luck

On 19/03/2018 at 7:37 PM, ARC said:

Hi I would check you are getting a new car and not one from stock if it’s new you will be able to have Apple CarPlay  light in glove box walk away locking etc. All things we missed out on when buying early on

The one thing that I don't have is auto foldback door mirrors.  As Renault go the the trouble of putting a press button to do this, it amazes me that it's not auto. Makes me wonder if the designers ever actually own and drive the car!

3 hours ago, DougtheDog said:

Thank you everyone for all for the advice
My Kadjar is not due until 2 months time so it should be the 2018 model and not one from stock. But i'll keep an eye out for that

Don't worry, if it's not a 2018 model. The dealer should reflect that in the price. 

However, always remember it's a French car and sense often does not seem to prevail!   :lol: