• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Delivery pack?

9 posts in this topic

Suz    2

What is this delivery pack? I only saw this on my order form when  I collected the car.  My kadjar came with mats anyway so what Is it. The sales guy never asked me or told me about this.  Is it compulsory?

A "Delivery pack" in anything other than a Kadjar is mats and a pack that contains a hi viz jacket, warning triangle and first aid kit, in the Kadjar as mats are standard, it is just the pack as detailed.

The "Delivery pack" is an extra cost but all cars come with them; £15 for Kadjar (as mats are standard) and £45 for everything else, however there are other versions which are more expensive which have premium mats and/or boot liners.

One of the common reasons for a customer returning to a dealer after collecting their car was to purchase a set of mats as most salesman couldn't be bothered to ask if they were required so most cars were delivered without them, because of this Renault decided that all cars were to be provided with the delivery pack at an additional charge.

It may be a "Premium Delivery Pack", if it was a car in stock; whether the dealers stock or in the UK already then the pack may have already been on it and they can't be removed, has your car got a bootliner

Weird, just checked; a Premium Delivery pack is £95, this is a bootmat and premium mats, this is in addition to the £15 cost of the standard delivery pack. 

Haven't a clue what you have got.

Off a Renault system that I can't give you access to I'm afraid, I may be available to do a screen dump tomorrow. 

So what exactly have you been charged for, that you aren't aware of what you have actually received; cost and description?

Suz    2

They charged me 120 but added the paint to it so it was 670 on the order for mats and some safety pack then broke it down on the invoice as 595 for the paint then 75 for the delivery pack. Spot how they’ve tried to rip me off.  Would appreciate the screen shot tho.