• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New Kadjar 1.6 dci Sig Nav 4wd c/w Techno Pack
3 3

34 posts in this topic

Good luck with the new car and good on you to reject the substandard one.I bought a pre registered December 66 model in July 2017 in the full knowledge that it wasn't brand spanking new. But with 10 miles on the clock and still with a decent warranty balance and 8k off the list price it really was a no brainer. 5.5k miles and going fine.

Edited by Melville
Additional relevant info

2 hours ago, turboted10 said:

A brave man to take on another after that, I'd be gone to ........................................?, well, anyone but Renault. However as lightning never strikes twice, maybe another is the safest bet?

I think it was just a one off, which caught the dealer off guard! My first Kadjar worked like a dream from day one and I thoroughly enjoyed driving it, Renault certainly have the design, handling and level of aids just right on this model. That's why I went for a "new" 4X4, one with all the upgrades/updates that were on the Kadjar configurator site when I was looking to replace.

OK it was a bad experience but one that we'll all learn from......and it didn't put me off the dealership nor the Kadjar.

1 hour ago, Melville said:

Good luck with the new car and good on you to reject the substandard one.I bought a pre registered December 66 model in July 2017 in the full knowledge that it wasn't brand spanking new. But with 10 miles on the clock and still with a decent warranty balance and 8k off the list price it really was a no brainer. 5.5k miles and going fine.

Thanks.

That sounds a good deal and at least you had all the relevant information upfront, nothing hidden. But I paid top dollar for a new car, similar to the one I had designed on the Kadjar Configuration website, which I didn't get! But I'll give the dealer the benefit of the doubt and accept that they didn't delve into the car's history, they did admit it was their fault.....which you've got to admire them for.

Anyway can't wait until June......it's dragging a bit!

Was informed yesterday that my car has officially left the factory, that took a little over 4 weeks to build.

My question is; does anybody know the method of transport and the route to the UK for these Kadjars?

On 3/10/2018 at 11:38 AM, Greyhair said:

Just as a matter of interest does your 4wd have the eco badge on the tailgate or is it the 4wd badge?

Mine has 4WD badge. I always assumed Eco2 was for the 1.5 dCi engine.

Well, my new Kadjar has arrived! I picked it up on Thursday about 3 weeks ahead of schedule. I don't know if the fact that it has an "X" as the ninth digit of the VIN gave it priority or not.

Anyway very happy with it, android auto and carplay work perfectly, the techno pack, eco and stop/start all work as they should........really chuffed!