• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Phone link showing "on hold" in Kadjar
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Please excuse my ignorance here. I know little about mobiles and use them even less BUT, I have my phone linked to the car. Have received calls from several others inc wifey previously.

Now can call out to anyone but all calls in from wifey show on hold at either end. Not many folks have my number so unsure if this affects other numbers?????????????????????

On 06/03/2018 at 6:38 PM, J C said:

HI Wish mine would block her indoors :ph34r: hope she don't  see this :angry::(

JC  :rolleyes:

ps sorry no idea how to solve your problem check phone see if number is blocked on phone

It's fine phone to phone both ways, but just blocks coming into the car, can ring out. I removed her number from the linked phones but still the same and can't see anyway it could be blocked in car if fine phone/phone.

Oh and there's only one thing worse than ignoring 'er indoors and that's letting her think you are doing, which is the situation I now have, slapping emoticon

I can't help with that particular problem but it may be useful to mention an R-Link issue of mine that started (possibly coincidentally) during last week's cold weather.

The R-Link connection to Media is stuck on one particular paired phone and will not release, thus preventing any other of the paired devices from connecting. The 'stuck' phone will, however, connect whenever it is present.

Also, at the same time, the steering wheel 'phone call' button stopped working - though the display connection method works OK. The voice control button on the steering wheel works correctly.

I have a service due later this month so will let them sort it out - unless anyone knows how to fix it?

March 2017 Sig Nav TCE 130.

17 hours ago, Dave4774 said:

I can't help with that particular problem but it may be useful to mention an R-Link issue of mine that started (possibly coincidentally) during last week's cold weather.

The R-Link connection to Media is stuck on one particular paired phone and will not release, thus preventing any other of the paired devices from connecting. The 'stuck' phone will, however, connect whenever it is present.

Also, at the same time, the steering wheel 'phone call' button stopped working - though the display connection method works OK. The voice control button on the steering wheel works correctly.

I have a service due later this month so will let them sort it out - unless anyone knows how to fix it?

March 2017 Sig Nav TCE 130.

Well now sorted. There is an option to keep on hold in the phone section menu, that was set to hold. This is very strange as I've never seen that page and I am the only one to drive this car for months.

I only found this as I was checking why all my speeding warnings and alerts had disappeared yet again. Every speed warning had reverted to off and all satnav route settings were turned off. I get an early warning of this as I always opt for daylight rather than auto in the satnav view, if I switch on the cars lights and the screen darkens then I know the gremlins are at it again.

All reset to my options and now phone seems fine, but yet again no verbal speed warnings just the ones on screen. This car has some weird habits.:D