Feeling The Love On Valentines Weekend
1 1

27 posts in this topic

I would not be able to sleep at night. You must have had lead stuck to your right foot.

Points are all gone now, mate . Just don't want to build them up again . Every day on my way to work you see the loonies overtaking on blind bends . Get to the traffic lights 6 miles after coming down the mountain  and they're one car in front . That's if you haven't passed them in a ditch on the mountain road ;)

One last hijack macca , that Alan won't stop posting :D . They're not all youngsters mate . One I can think of is middle aged and I've seen him overtaking 4 cars on a hairpin , probably can't see oncoming cars , certainly won't see a bike . Haven't seen him for a few months now . Either changed his place of work or killed himself . As long as he's no longer travelling the same way as me ,I don't care

Hi all I'm new to tapatalk as you can see I can reply to feeds but can't start a new one what do l have to do sorry for being thick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry not much help to you I did install tapatalk but found it confusing so out it went, do most of my posting from PC. Sure somebody will be able to help.

Hi all I'm new to tapatalk as you can see I can reply to feeds but can't start a new one what do l have to do sorry for being thick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In tapatalk go to following under Renault Kadjar forum choose the thread like general discussions and open it. At the top right you should see three dots. Select those and you should see the choice of new topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk