• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

1st service
1 1

4 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, nigel francis said:

1.6 diesel Kadjar 1st service , collected  serviced ,media updated ,washed and full valet,delivered back for under £100 ! Well done Perry’s of Aylesbury!! (Only 6k on the clock though)

The 1st service for my 1.5 diesel Kadjar cost around £120 for the same.  However, I'm bracing myself for the 2nd service due in July when the car will have done around 17k.  I think the 2nd service is a lot more expensive :(, although I hope I'm wrong!  Perhaps others can advise.

37 minutes ago, RTFishall said:

The 1st service for my 1.5 diesel Kadjar cost around £120 for the same.  However, I'm bracing myself for the 2nd service due in July when the car will have done around 17k.  I think the 2nd service is a lot more expensive :(, although I hope I'm wrong!  Perhaps others can advise.

If you buy the 2-year Renault Service Plan for the Kadjar (before it needs the 1st service) it costs £229 [https://www.renault.co.uk/owners/service-and-maintenance/maintenance/service-plans.html]

It's the 3rd & 4th year that costs rise?

Motability rules, but at another price.

However we have a second car, now a 2 year old Clio 1.5dci. 2nd service was £70 at our local independant but I supplied the oil and filter just to ensure it got the right bits.

You could ask "don't you trust your local guy".  Well I don't trust anyone but he more than any Renault gooks.

"Trust but verify" to quote an ex US president