• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

My Car is ready
1 1

38 posts in this topic

yeah, that is true :)

but I was going to wait until the 1st for the 16 reg, but I am getting a private plate on from new, and I going to keep the car until it dies so what the hell, and just get it.

and were I live we have a lot of snow and it is bad here, and I got a nice 4x4 car sat the dealers, all ready to go!

so, 5pm tomorrow and I have it :) :) :) :) :)

already got the photos, just not able to upload them, says I only have 12k of photo space, so I will not be able to upload them :(

I think I have increased members attachments limits, please try again and let me know if you have any further problems :)

Andy

Yes out having fun.

hell of a drive home, brand new car, in rush hour traffic, oh it was fun!!!

but the car is a lovely car to drive.

still working out all of what you can do with it.

worked out how to lock / unlock the car without using the keycard, so you can just leave it in your pocket.

love you sat nav, and how the sound only comes out on your side of the car, and the info panel with the 4wd states / hp / nr levels on it

and I am still finding out things :)

keep forgetting to fold the mirrors mind you, and the handbrake, wow that is going to take some time to get use to, but all in all a great car, I give a review after I have driving it for a while and see it in the daylight :)