1 more Kadjar on the road in Brittany
3 3

4 posts in this topic

Took delivery of an Initial Dec 29 2017, delighted with it. I have previously had Renault 4,  TS and Fuago but the Kadjar beats the lot. Chose the Kadjar mainly on the ease of access and exit. At 72 joints getting a bit stiff. Love the toys but not tried the self-parking yet

Bonsoir from the Dordogne.  Glad you're enjoying your new car.  Three weeks after getting ours we unwittingly entered the underground car park from hell in a town in Charente.  Tight wasn't the word, mainly on the ramps.  Anyhow, that was the first and only time I used the self park.  It's great.

On 15/02/2018 at 9:28 PM, bretagne said:

Took delivery of an Initial Dec 29 2017, delighted with it. I have previously had Renault 4,  TS and Fuago but the Kadjar beats the lot. Chose the Kadjar mainly on the ease of access and exit. At 72 joints getting a bit stiff. Love the toys but not tried the self-parking yet

Ahhh, the Renault Fuego or poor man's Porsche as they were known over here. I liked them but could I find one that wasn't rotting back in the day.

Not really much comparison there, things have moved on immensely. 

I don't have self parking but my sil does in his Prius. I would think it very useful for anyone starting to have movement issues. I have tried his and it's fine but at 65 y.o I am just slightly quicker than the system, younger drivers tend to find it slow.