• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Renault Kadjar boot space
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hi all I've just joined the forum as I'm seriously thinking of buying a new Kudjar. My search had to take into consideration of me owning 2 large dogs. So obviously I need the boot to have ample space for them. I have 2 German shepherds. I almost asked the salesman if I could try them in a Kudjar just to make sure they have enough room lol. Does anyone else have large dogs I would be interested to know how u get on with them in the Kudjar. Thanks in advance. 

The Kadgar has generous boot space but I rather think it could be tight for two big dogs. I don't have my dogs anymore but you might be better to go for something bigger unless you are content to share passenger space with your dog's.

I used to transport Labradors around.  I'd say that the Kadjar is a bit tight for two good sized dogs.  I personally avoided SUVs and had a variety of estate cars.  They aren't as high up and it's easier for dogs to get in and out, especially when they get older.  My last estate was the last generation Mondeo which was a great load carrier.  The current one is down on boot capacity.

As previously suggested the best option seems to be to put the back seating down, then you will have enough room for even two Great Danes. The only disadvantage is that the Kadjar will then only be able to carry two humans.  However, the dogs will have two choices of how to get into the car... via the back doors or back hatch, far more than the human occupants ! :) I've heard that some dogs will even get in the glove box for a Bonio :lol: Good luck