• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Wing Mirrors how long will they last
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Just a mention about wing mirrors, I have just P/E my 5 year old Qashqai for a Kadjar, the only issue I had was the drivers door electric folding wing mirror failing after 38 months ( just out of warranty )  I used them around the lanes where I live, ( on average , about twice a week ).  They did not retract automatically on entry or exit , just a switch by door. I am concerned that auto use on the Kadjar will wear them out ! so I would disconnect them if I could.  The Nissan dealer wanted £ 350 to replace the mirror, I didn`t ask if that included VAT !

20 hours ago, mynyddrob said:

Just a mention about wing mirrors, I have just P/E my 5 year old Qashqai for a Kadjar, the only issue I had was the drivers door electric folding wing mirror failing after 38 months ( just out of warranty )  I used them around the lanes where I live, ( on average , about twice a week ).  They did not retract automatically on entry or exit , just a switch by door. I am concerned that auto use on the Kadjar will wear them out ! so I would disconnect them if I could.  The Nissan dealer wanted £ 350 to replace the mirror, I didn`t ask if that included VAT !

They are hideously expensive for what they are and including painting, it costs. However why don't you just enjoy the car as it is and if they fail they fail, you can always turn them in yourself given it's only twice per week.

I've done it myself with seat covers, what's the point in depriving yourself to let the next owner have the benefit?;)