• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

R-Link Build
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi All 

as per most people i am having a problem with R-Link not coming on for a while when the car starts , sometimes it is straight away (yay) sometimes it can take a few minuets 

I have a 17 plate ( brand new 3rd Jan 2018) with the latest ( i think) update

Software build = 3.3.16.941

Boot = 5276

My dealer says this is the latest build , and they can't get it yet ( i downloaded from the R-Link Toolbox)

they are asking questions to Renault, but anyone else have any ideas on what could be wrong?

Mort

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:46 PM, Mort said:

Hi All 

as per most people i am having a problem with R-Link not coming on for a while when the car starts , sometimes it is straight away (yay) sometimes it can take a few minuets 

I have a 17 plate ( brand new 3rd Jan 2018) with the latest ( i think) update

Software build = 3.3.16.941

Boot = 5276

My dealer says this is the latest build , and they can't get it yet ( i downloaded from the R-Link Toolbox)

they are asking questions to Renault, but anyone else have any ideas on what could be wrong?

Mort

Our 67 plate 1.2 [manual] petrol has the same Software Build and Boot codes. In previous cars I've found that if I start-up quickly & drive off, the electronics systems can take time to catch up, with random warning lights flashing [seat-belts the most frequent, sometimes cruise-control not working] So, the standard procedure now when getting in the Kadjar is first to switch-on-the-ignition by pressing the starter button with no pedals pressed, then fasten seat-belt then start-up. Have not noticed an RLink delay. Once in our 6 months ownership we've had one black-screen [noticed it when reversing, I thought the camera had broken], that was "cured" by pressing-and-holding the on-off button. I'm glad we didn't purchase the AEBS option, that slams on your brakes if you haven't noticed a stationary car in front - what if that system gets gremlins? I don't fancy an emergency-stop happening at random!