• Announcements

    • shedder101

      WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

      i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New Map Update
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi Guy's don't know if this is new or not but up dated firmware yesterday to 2 2.2.19.200 then when I logged onto R-Link store today it 

Stated there was a new map update available so just downloaded it then loaded it in my "K" took a while but all done    

2018-02-01 14.19.28.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Yes good news for you me thinks but hope you don't mind me asking have you got a map subscription l ask as I did update maybe last week but no maps for me ??????? But I have not got a subscription only got one years  free subscription and it ran out on March  1 2017 and yes only one free update June 2016  not good now on 2015 maps in 2016 car in Feb 2018 😡😡😡

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the Maps V16.12 update that we discussed in the "R-Link 2 2.2.19.200" thread. Its the latest map available for R-Link 2 for what I'm aware. It does require maps subscription.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Thanks guys thought it maybe subscription thing 😟😟 shafted again nothing new I suppose😡😡. Love the car though 😀😀 in spite of map thing

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, J C said:

Hi Yes good news for you me thinks but hope you don't mind me asking have you got a map subscription l ask as I did update maybe last week but no maps for me ??????? But I have not got a subscription only got one years  free subscription and it ran out on March  1 2017 and yes only one free update June 2016  not good now on 2015 maps in 2016 car in Feb 2018 😡😡😡

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Complain to Renault customer services, when you brought the car it came with "at least 2 Map updates a year" you didn't get them ! I got reimbursed for the £75 subscription charge !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ianhove said:

Complain to Renault customer services, when you brought the car it came with "at least 2 Map updates a year" you didn't get them ! I got reimbursed for the £75 subscription charge !

Hey ianhove, dont suppose you can put the contact details up that you used for the map issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, toejam23 said:

Hey ianhove, dont suppose you can put the contact details up that you used for the map issue? 

Yeah could I 2nd that.

I'm unhappy that my subscription ran out 19/01/18 - the map had been released but not to the standard r-link 2 build.  I don't know when the new build of R-link 2 was released but I wasnt informed as I may have been able to upgrade in time.  I don't think this warrants getting a dealer involved but they list that as step 1 of any complaint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1 1