• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New Map Update
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hi Guy's don't know if this is new or not but up dated firmware yesterday to 2 2.2.19.200 then when I logged onto R-Link store today it 

Stated there was a new map update available so just downloaded it then loaded it in my "K" took a while but all done    

2018-02-01 14.19.28.jpg

Hi Yes good news for you me thinks but hope you don't mind me asking have you got a map subscription l ask as I did update maybe last week but no maps for me ??????? But I have not got a subscription only got one years  free subscription and it ran out on March  1 2017 and yes only one free update June 2016  not good now on 2015 maps in 2016 car in Feb 2018 😡😡😡

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

This is the Maps V16.12 update that we discussed in the "R-Link 2 2.2.19.200" thread. Its the latest map available for R-Link 2 for what I'm aware. It does require maps subscription.

Hi Thanks guys thought it maybe subscription thing 😟😟 shafted again nothing new I suppose😡😡. Love the car though 😀😀 in spite of map thing

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

15 hours ago, J C said:

Hi Yes good news for you me thinks but hope you don't mind me asking have you got a map subscription l ask as I did update maybe last week but no maps for me ??????? But I have not got a subscription only got one years  free subscription and it ran out on March  1 2017 and yes only one free update June 2016  not good now on 2015 maps in 2016 car in Feb 2018 😡😡😡

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Complain to Renault customer services, when you brought the car it came with "at least 2 Map updates a year" you didn't get them ! I got reimbursed for the £75 subscription charge !

10 hours ago, ianhove said:

Complain to Renault customer services, when you brought the car it came with "at least 2 Map updates a year" you didn't get them ! I got reimbursed for the £75 subscription charge !

Hey ianhove, dont suppose you can put the contact details up that you used for the map issue? 

15 hours ago, toejam23 said:

Hey ianhove, dont suppose you can put the contact details up that you used for the map issue? 

Yeah could I 2nd that.

I'm unhappy that my subscription ran out 19/01/18 - the map had been released but not to the standard r-link 2 build.  I don't know when the new build of R-link 2 was released but I wasnt informed as I may have been able to upgrade in time.  I don't think this warrants getting a dealer involved but they list that as step 1 of any complaint.