• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

Signature S nav or Dynamique S Nav
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have a choice I can buy a signature s nav Reg June 17 with R-Link 2 v3 for £1000 more than a Dynamique S Nav Reg June 17 with R-Link 2 v3. Is the  signature s nav worth the extra, both are 1.6Dci 4WD in Black with 10k on the clock?

45 minutes ago, Defrostphone said:

I have a choice I can buy a signature s nav Reg June 17 with R-Link 2 v3 for £1000 more than a Dynamique S Nav Reg June 17 with R-Link 2 v3. Is the  signature s nav worth the extra, both are 1.6Dci 4WD in Black with 10k on the clock?

We bought a Sig Nav [not the S] new in September, when it was £1,200 more than the Dynamique S Nav. We thought it was worth it for the LED lights [Great], sunroof [Good, especially with kids in] and scuff-plates [Handy]. It also came with the Bose sound system, auto-dip rear mirror and illuminated sun-visor-mirror [LoL!] which we weren't particularly interested in. For an Extra £500 we opted for the "Parking pack premium", because it gave us a reversing camera [Great]. That also gave us 360 degree sensors [which work better than I thought, even detecting pavements], hands-free-parking [never used] and Blind-spot-warning [a bit pointless?] So, we paid £1,700 extra over the Dynamique S Nav. The Sig S Nav has heated leather front seats above ours. At the time the Sig S Nav was £2,600 more than the Dynamique S Nav. If it was me, I'd pay the extra £1,000 - IF you want enough of the "Extras"....

Hi Yes tend to agree with Johnbridge bit more cash but will you regret not getting sig spec later I got a koleos in 2009 dynamic s always regretted not getting the privilege 

JC 😎😎🥃🥃

Thanks, I do like the idea of  LED lights, Reversing Camera and 360 degree sensors and heated seats, the other extras not so much. How useful are the reversing camera and 360 degree sensors. i.e. any problems with them?

2 hours ago, Defrostphone said:

Thanks, I do like the idea of  LED lights, Reversing Camera and 360 degree sensors and heated seats, the other extras not so much. How useful are the reversing camera and 360 degree sensors. i.e. any problems with them?

Our next car will HAVE to have a reversing camera, they are that good! Especially when reversing out of a supermarket car-parking-space, to avoid pedestrians, and on a street with lots of kids playing to see there isn't a toddler behind you. I've read reviews that said they are low-resolution? Easily good enough to see likely hazards in my opinion. We did a test-drive of a 2016 model and I nearly rammed a fence parking it! Now I assume the sensors don't kick-in unless you are driving slowly [i.e 1st gear or reverse] The side-sensors even warn of a ~2 inch high pavement; that and good mirrors mean we haven't crunched the alloys in 5 months... I think both models have the automatic-dip of the main beam? That is awesome! Driving for an hour on an A-road & dual carriageways recently, didn't have to touch the Dip switch at all and it seemed to time the Dipping perfectly...