• Announcements

• shedder101

WE Have Moved To www.renaultkadjarforum.com   06/11/2018

i invite all members to take a look at this our new home    https://renaultkadjarforum.com/   we are moving to a better side of the street    See you all There.   if your having trouble registering look for the activation email in your spam folder   Shedder101

New here
3 3

20 posts in this topic

Hi all we are picking up our 17plate Kadjar 

tomorrow afternoon anything to look out for before I sign the final paper 👍

do they all come with CarPlay ?

Hi NO NOT ALL have car play only those built after may 2017 ish  still some old ones around so do check it has before signing other than that usual build quality check and paint for scratches close look at bonnet near drivers wiper if lifted it touches bonnet read manual for safe way to lift wiper 🤔🤔

hope you enjoy yours as much as we do great car 😀👍

JC😎😎🥃🥃

18 minutes ago, Askad said:

Thanks guys it was first registered in March 

as long as the wife can stream her music she will be happy 

The difference in quality between bluetooth streaming and cable attached streaming is quite significant even for people with hearing disabilities. Hope you won't regret it afterwords, having in mind the year old delay in map updates. With Android Auto/ AppleCarPlay you wouldn't bother at all...

34 minutes ago, AOne said:

The difference in quality between bluetooth streaming and cable attached streaming is quite significant even for people with hearing disabilities. Hope you won't regret it afterwords, having in mind the year old delay in map updates. With Android Auto/ AppleCarPlay you wouldn't bother at all...

👍

HI We dont have carplay on ours its one of the early  ones my music is on a PNY  stick 1200 tracks always in USB slot always ready to play i  have used wi fi  on occasion from i-phone 7 seems ok but if i wanted to play with wire would that not be possible and control music  from i-phone ??????  is advantage of carplay that it comes up on r-link screen ??????????? or there more to this than i thought 

JC  B)B)

Well, if you put it that way, you're right. I'm constantly using Spotify and that's why it really matters to me, though I also have USB stick always in. At least it's a reason to negotiate price ;)

well picked the car up last night 

issues windscreen rubber banging on the roof 

fuel cap don't open properly

draft from drivers and passengers door seals 

headlights misting up 

someone tell me i done the right thing buying a kadjar 

3 minutes ago, Askad said:

headlights misting up 

Sounds like you should be taking it straight back to the dealer 

It’s going in on Monday they asked me to take in on the 19th I laughed and told them I would drop it off Monday and collect my refund

apart from the issues it seems to be a lovely car and I’m very surprised with the 1.2 engine 👍

15 hours ago, Askad said:

headlights misting up 

Interesting, I can see you posted before you even got the car so that rules you out of the "he only joined to complain" faction. People do sometimes assume that.

You seem to be another of the not 100% happy section, way too many in my mind. Give them as short a time as possible and be certain you raise the "I want to reject this car" banner.

By the way most people are more than happy with their choice, trouble is to many badly presented cars coming through.

16 hours ago, Askad said:

headlights misting up 

Well, only the fuel cap is a new thing. Everything else is long discussed in the forum. (Though my cap froze once in a cold weather and it was a struggle open it up. Still free from the other problems. Only my steering creeks when steering in place to the right and when cold).

16 hours ago, ulfire said:

Sounds like you should be taking it straight back to the dealer 

I never joined to slate the car 

just to see what other people make of them 

and get some ideas of what people are doing 

see I can leave cars alone 

when these issues are fixed I will be 100% happy with it 

this is the wife’s car 

these are my toys 

F295E6C6-AAF2-4A21-B3D0-24AB51B8C2D1.jpeg

7F44030C-D89B-421D-9B0A-E0A6CF854395.png

3792DF07-0427-4F2B-B148-2215BF9346CB.png

031057B1-B477-4BD3-B81C-75AEEE651231.png

3 hours ago, Askad said:

I never joined to slate the car 

just to see what other people make of them 

and get some ideas of what people are doing 

see I can leave cars alone 

when these issues are fixed I will be 100% happy with it 

this is the wife’s car 

Didn't mean to suggest that you were slating the car . My Kadjar was sound mechanically , no issues at all . I just thought it best take the car taken to the dealer to have your issues logged and rectified at Renault's expense not yours . If you're happy to do that , all well and good :)

33 minutes ago, ulfire said:

Didn't mean to suggest that you were slating the car . My Kadjar was sound mechanically , no issues at all . I just thought it best take the car taken to the dealer to have your issues logged and rectified at Renault's expense not yours . If you're happy to do that , all well and good :)

Ulfire never suggested you did. Maybe you got crossed with my post saying YOU DIDN'T join to "slate" the car??

Plus if we are all bragging this was my car; Now in a museum in Hollandimage.thumb.png.9f607c303c458163911c4c4527c38806.png